NOTE: We accept payment in US$ as well as €.
Depending on availability, you may purchase artwork here by Visa, Master Card, personal checks, cash and money orders.
How to Purchase:
Step 1 - E-mail (email@example.com) or call (212)452.2000 with the description or item number(s) of the piece(s) you wish to purchase. Be sure to include your name, address and phone number.
Step 2 - You will be contacted promptly regarding availability* and price. [Prices are subject to change and quotes are honored only for 24 hours]. Payment will include shipping, handling, insurance and applicable sales tax.
Step 3 - Once availability has been checked and payment authorized, the artwork is shipped immediately. All artwork is shipped via FedEx or USPS unless otherwise requested or mandated by size.
*Availability: Our top priority is to check on availability. Please keep in mind that all artwork is unique and one-of-a-kind. Although we do our best to keep the site current, all items are subject to availability.
Returns: Collectors are afforded a seven (7) day full refund policy. On receipt of the artwork, inspect thoroughly and notify us immediately if there is any damage. If you receive an item and are not satisfied, notify us within the seven (7) day approval period. You will be responsible for return shipping and insurance charges. Upon receipt of the artwork in original condition, we will credit your account or issue a refund check. If you wish to return an item after the seven (7) day approval period, you will be given a credit equal to the amount of your original purchase. No returns after 30 days.
We are eager to accommodate our clients and help build collections. Our Layaway Policy is as follows:
1. Twenty-five percent (25%) deposit. Term of the layaway is a maximum of 12 months depending on the purchase price. A monthly payment is required to maintain each layaway.
2. Monthly payments not received when due, accrue interest at a rate of 1.5% per month.
3. If no further payment is received within 90 days, the artwork will be returned to inventory; the deposit and any payment made will be forfeited and will not be refunded.
4. Cost of packaging, shipping and insurance will be added to the cost of the artwork.
5. Before layaway is accepted, the gallery will mail/fax a copy of this policy to the client. Once signed and returned with deposit, the artwork is considered in layaway.